Organic unrefined Rose Hip Seed Oil (Rosa Rubiginosa), also called Rosa Mosqueta is cold pressed. The country of origin is Chile. It has been used for centuries in South America for it's remarkable healing, moisturizing and rejuvenating qualities. It moisturizes dry, mature, sensitive skin, promoting the skin's elasticity and firmness.
Rosehip seed oil is considered to be a cellular regenerative. When massaged into the skin it supports the cell membranes immune reaction and it helps to initiate cell regeneration. It contributes to the regeneration of scar tissue; it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots and in many cases, it helps to prevent and to fade stretch marks.
It is also a powerful antioxidant. When applied to the skin daily it protects from free radical damage which is associated with a harmful influences of sun, weather and aging.
Rosehip seed oil consists of three-quarters polyunsaturated essential fatty acids and is an excellent source of trans-retinoic acid (a natural precursor of vitamin A). The synthesized version of retinoic acid called Retinol, is well known for treating a variety of skin disorders.
Due to its high content of trans-retinoic acid rosehip seed oil has remarkable skin rejuvenating properties. It helps to treat dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. It is highly effective when used on sun-damaged skin, or after long periods of sun exposure to prevent early aging and wrinkles. The high content of naturally occurring anti-oxidants - tocopherols (Vitamin E), for example, works as a natural preservative.
Component essential fatty acids in this product: Oleic, Palmitic, Linoleic and Linolenic acids.
- Use on allergic and sensitive skin to help alleviate symptoms.
- Use on problem skin to help in treatment of dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Use on dry, mature, wrinkled skin to restore elasticity and firmness.
- Use on sun-damaged skin to help prevent aging and wrinkles.
- Use on healed burns and pigmentation spots to rejuvenate and restore skin.
- Use on older scars and stretch marks to make them less visible due to skin softness and elasticity.
- Use on scars as soon as the wound has healed to reduce red coloration and scar tissue growth.
- Use on dry hair or flaked areas of the scalp as a moisturizer and hair conditioner.
Caution: This product is not suitable for oily or active acne skin conditions.
Packaging: 1 oz (30 ml) amber glass bottle with dropper.
Important note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider.