Certified organic cold pressed Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia sinnsis) is derived from the seeds of the tea tree, native to South-East Asia. It has been used for centuries in Japan as a skin, nail and hair conditioner and as a moisturizer. It is a powerful anti-oxidant. This remarkable quality made it the only oil used to protect the finest Samurai swords from corrosion. Due to its anti-oxidant qualities, camellia seed oil protects the skin from free radical damage, which is associated with harmful influences of sun, weather and aging. This oil is especially good for preventing keloids or thickening of the skin in scar tissue. Rich in minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids, camellia oil moisturizes dry, mature and sensitive skin. It promotes the skin's elasticity and firmness and it alleviates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our organic camellia seed oil is almost odorless, it has only slight herbal aroma. It is almost clear with a slight tint of yellow. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave oily residue on the skin. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Component essential fatty acids in this product: Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic, Linoleic, Linolenic and Arachidic.
- Use it on dry, mature, wrinkled skin to restore elasticity and firmness.
- Use it on dry or damaged hair. Massage it into the scalp and hair tips, then rinse and shampoo.
- Use it after a shower or bath to moisturize and soften the skin.
- Use it on sun-damaged skin and after sun exposure to help prevent aging and wrinkles.
- Use it on hands to help soften skin and strengthen nails.
Packaging: 4 oz (120 ml) recyclable plastic bottle.
Important note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider.