Kukui Nut oil (Aleurites Moluccans) was discovered by native Hawaiians many centuries ago. They used it to protect the skin from the tropical sun, harsh winds and ocean water. They noticed that Kukui Nut oil helps to soothe sunburns and to soften and moisturize the skin. Hawaiian women have long used it as a beauty aid in all their skin care preparations.
Due to its nurturing and healing properties Kukui Nut oil is widely used by the modern cosmetic industry. It is a rich source of vitamins A, E, and F as well as essential fatty acids, such as linoleic and linolenic acid. Kukui Nut oil is rapidly absorbed into the skin. At the same time it doesn't leave your skin greasy. Regular use helps to rejuvenate and soften mature skin and makes wrinkles less visible. It benefits sunburned, dry skin and helps to treat and relieve the symptoms of acne, eczema, and psoriasis. This unique oil quickly penetrates even the driest skin to deliver moisture and improve texture. Kukui nut oil creates a protective shield without clogging pores, while it locks in moisture.
Essential fatty acids: oleic, linoleic and linolenic acid.
- Use on dry, mature, wrinkled skin to restore elasticity and firmness.
- Use on sun-damaged skin to help prevent wrinkles and rejuvenate.
- Use on sunburned skin to help prevent wrinkles and dehydration.
- Use on blemishes and skin acne, problem skin with eczema or psoriasis to help alleviate symptoms.
- Use for eye makeup removal and as a facial cleanser.
- Use overnight to nourish and moisturize the skin.
Packaging: 1 oz (30 ml) recyclable plastic bottle with treatment pump.
Important note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider.